Aldersoft Web Design Genova | creazione siti internet | SEO Genova | promozione sui motori di ricerca RSS esterno - testo e immagini
RSS esterno - testo e immagini
RSS esterno - testo e immagini
Www Dive Sites RSS Feedhttp://www.greatestdivesites.comGreatestDiveSites Www
- New Message: Diving at dive site Three Pools near the Oasis
Three sandy pools, often referred to as South Oasis, interconnected by saddles of coral form the entry and exit point for this dive. Outside of the third pool a young resident napoleon fish might catc
- New Photo: Mala
Mala is an area known for its geological lava formations and larger fish such as angel sharks....
- New Divesite: Dolphin Point is a great hard and soft coral dive in the north of Hayman Island, Whitsundays.
On the northern part of Hayman Island, the most northern island of the Cumberland Island group, you'll find dive site Dolphin Point. This spot offers a great diversity of reef fish and invertebrates.
- New Divesite: Bass Point, a small peninsula just south of Shellharbour, Kiama, is known as a great habitat for grey nurse sharks.
Bass Point is the small peninsula just south of Shellharbour and is named after the great Australian explorer George Bass. Nearby Shellharbour is a touristic place with superb coastal walks, lots of w
- New Message: Limestone Reef is a shallow reef providing a great diversity of sea life, corals and sponges.
Supermarket Reef, sometimes called Limestone Reef, is located in Limestone Bay on the southeastern side of Water Island, about a mile from St. Thomas. The reef is somewhat unusual for this area becaus
- New Movie: Critter Hunt
Divers will be awarded with spotting, searching and hunting for a wide range of critters....
- New Divesite: Spaniard Rock is a large rock named because the bright red and yellow colours reminded divers of Spain.
Spaniard Rock is named because of its bright yellow and red coloured sponges that cover the rocky underwater landscape. Some of the marine life seen here are butterfish, red Romans and hottentots. Spa
- New Message:
A giant bronze submerged statue in honour of Dario Gonzatii, scuba diving pioneer who dived in these waters. Now a monument to all those who devote their lives to the ocean. Surreal, beautiful statue
- New Movie: Coral Fan Garden
- New Divesite: Katini is diving at a nice slope completely covered in hard corals.
Katini is a fringing reef of an islet of Banggai, with a slope full of hard corals formations. Abundant critters such as ruban eels, stone fishes, ghost pipe fishes and mantis shrimps are common. A di
- New Divesite: La Corbeteña or La Piedra is a deep pinnacle with mantas in summer and many sharks in the often strong currents.
La Corbeteña is the furthest pinnacle from shore, situated 36 nautical miles from the main land, and only dived by very experienced divers with over 200 logged dives. Called by native fishermen
- New Movie: Rosalie Moller
Diving at wreck the Rosalie Moller...
- New Message: Mary's Place is a phenomenal wall dive filled with black corals and fish built in between a vertical fault.
Mary's Place is Roatan's most famous site and it is stunning. There is a canyon formed when a peninsula of the wall cracked away from the main wall. You swim into the canyon at 90ft, passing b
- New Divesite:
- New Divesite:
- New Photo: Kai Islands
The Kai Islands is one of Indonesia's unexplored dive frontiers....
- New Divesite:
Some fish that have been found here are Smalltail wrasse, Golden angelfish, Blacktail snapper, Spotbreast angelfish, Hidden basslet, Pennant coralfish, Grey demoiselle, Speckled squirrelfish, Headstri
- New Movie: Pinnacle
- New Message: The Bay of Meloneras is a popular bay perfect for snorkeling, trainee divers and other water activities.
Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas and Meloneras are the most popular tourist areas on Gran Canaria, because of the dunes and the big sandy beaches which fringe them. However all this sand mens that the scu
- New Movie: Porto Marie, Valley
Porto Marie Beach or the Valley is a set of two excellent parallel reefs with a canyon in between....
- New Divesite: The dive and marine conservation policies in Bonaire have resulted in one of the finest scuba diving and snorkeling destinations.
Bonaire is, compared with its neighbors Aruba and Curacao, the least developed and most remote island of the Lesser Netherlands Antilles. Although tropical it is not the typical white sanded, in palm
- New Message: South of Vaadhoo Kando, north of the island Velassaru are some excellent caves named Velassaru Caves.
Attracted by one cave after another we are gliding with the current from one washout to the next. The Vellasaru Caves are reaching up smoothly to very shallow depths and we are able to enjoy all the f
- New Movie: Arcos
Los Arcos is a very beautiful park covered in tropical flora and fauna with some of the best snorkeling in Puerto Vallarta....
- New Divesite:
The Cathedral Cave is not an actual cave, but more of an underground lake. After a short swim through a short tunnel, you emerge in a room that is half filled with water. A hole in the ceiling lets in
- New Message: The Mog
Just outside the harbor at Mogan are two small wrecks sunk to provide interest for the 'Yellow Submarine' adventure which runs there every day. Their shallow depth and compact nature makes the
- New Photo: Light House East
Lighthouse is one of the top muck diving sites in Cabilao with chances of spotting pipefish and nudibranchs....
- New Message: The Pinnacles are a set of small coral heads rising up from depth of 30 meter.
A dive site that is proving to be possibly our very best dive, the Pinnacles are situated north of the marine park area. This site makes up a third reef at about 1 km from the barrier. Common sighting
- New Movie: Giftun Soraya
Dive near Giftun Soraya or Small Giftun Island...
- New Message: Sabalos Reef is diving in heavy current and shoals of Sabalos, Spanish for Tarpon.
Originally named after the schools of Sabalos / Tarpon that can still occasionally been seen here. The reef consists of healthy hard and soft corals of all variations. There are many kinds of fish as
- New Photo: Aida
Situated at a very steep angle, the Aida is a popular wreck while diving Big Brother, Red Sea. ...
- New Movie: Sha'ab Marsa Alam
Diving at dive site Sha'ab Marsa Alam...
- New Movie: Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen is one of the most popular tourist beach destinations in Mexico with phenomenal scuba diving in nearby Cozumel....
- New Message: Nine Mile Reef is one of the last frontiers of diving with some of the best examples of coral in South Africa.
As one of the furthest sites in the Sodwana reef complex, the highlight is the huge Green Tree coral. It stands about two and a half metres high, and is surrounded by hundreds of Goldies. It forms a u
- New Photo: Komati Springs
Komati Springs is a famous inland freshwater recreationals and technical dive site. ...
- New Movie: Aliwal Shoal
Aliwal Shoal is a small submerged reef which has become famous for the thousands of ragged tooth sharks that live here in winter....
- New Photo: Coral Gardens East and West
The Coral Garden East and West offer diving amongst excellent examples of hard and soft corals....
- New Photo: Empire Tana (Lees Wreck)
The Empire Tana or Lees Wreck is one of North Ireland's most popular diving spots....
- New Photo: Puertito
El Puertito is a quiet town northwest of Los Christianos with shallow diving at a rich underwater habitat....
- New Photo: Fantasea Reef
At Fantasy Reef you can see many hugged boulders separated by valleys full of coral and marine life....
- New Photo: Bajon del Rio
El Bajon del Rio is one of the more popular dives at a landscape of volcanic rocks in the form of toadstools or mushrooms....