Aldersoft Web Design Genova | creazione siti internet | SEO Genova | promozione sui motori di ricerca RSS esterno - testo e immagini
RSS esterno - testo e immagini
Www Dive Sites RSS Feedhttp://www.greatestdivesites.comGreatestDiveSites Www
- New Divesite: High Rock is a popular dive site well recognized because of its single huge tree on top of the rock.
Located 40 nautical miles north west of Kawthaung, High Rock is often the first dive site visited on a Burma liveaboard safari as the closer islands are out of bounds to dive boats. It is a small lime
- New Movie: Central Roatan
Central Roatan is diving at the spectacular dive sites near French Harbour and French Cay....
- New Divesite:
Saxophone is a tunnel which enters at five meter and exits at twenty meter. At your left an impressive overhanging wall with colorful soft coral, right at 20 m leads you to a outstanding point that dr
- New Message: Morat Wall is a fantastic three miles long wall drift dive just to the south of the island Barbareta.
Morat Wall is one of the most exciting dives in the Bay Islands. The 3 miles long offshore reef offers great drift diving. Due to its far distance from settlements and most dive operators this site ha
- New Movie: Dolphin House
Diving at Sha'ab el-Erg Reef at dive site Dolphin House...
- New Divesite: The dive site Rubix Cube Reef was an artificial reefs of concrete blocks planned next to a Vietnamese fishing trawler.
Rubix Cube Reef is located of the south west coast of Perhentian Besar and is another artificial reef at a depth of 20m. It is made up of scattered square concrete blocks and round concrete blocks plu
- New Divesite:
A large break in the reef, called the Break or the Crack, on the ocean side where, in an amphitheater of coral, you can quite safely be the spectator of an exciting shark feeding, which attracts a mul
- New Movie: Ko Bon Western Ridge
There is a line of divers waiting along the western ridge and wall for spotting mantas....
- New Message: Papua, divers better know it as Raja Ampat, is one of the final frontiers for scuba diving.
As a capital city of Papua Barat, Manokwari is a pleasant base from which to explore world-class diving in Dore Bay (Teluk Doreri) and Cenderawasih Bay Marine Reserve. Dore Bay rests many Japanese war
- New Divesite: Photos of things underwater you would never believe to exist.
- New Divesite: Port Gaverne is a shallow spot with an interesting gully that is reached after a long surface swim.
Port Gaverne is both a popular shore dive as well as a common place to launch a boat for the likes of the Sphene or the Milly. Situated just north of the famous fishing port of Port Isaac, also now po
- New Movie: Thistlegorm
Diving this fantastic wreck Thistlegorm sunk by a German Bomb...
- New Divesite: Hammerhead Reef is one of the top drift dives along the outer shores of Fort Lauderdale.
At just half a mile south of Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale is a two mile long reef all the way to Dana Pier, named Hammerhead Reef. It is a common spur and groove coral reef with several ledges, ov
- New Message: Al Munasir is a great 3000 ton English wreck which attracts schools of snapper and other larger fish.
A nice wreck, but the visibility is limited. See the attached video for more information on the Al Munassir wreck, Oman.
- New Movie: Koh Tao
Koh Tao is a backpacker's paradise with some of best scuba diving in the Gulf of Thailand....
- New Divesite: Diving, snorkeling and boat tours around the waters of Kaikoura are famous for its wildlife such as dolphins, seals and whales.
Swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling or diving with fur seals or watching the whales, the undersea world of Kaikoura beholds a vast array of wonderful and unique marine creatures from the smallest i
- New Message: The Turtle Tomb is cave diving in a fantastic deep cave known because of its many turtle skeletons that unfortunately couldn't find their way home anymore.
Here are some useful first-hand information: At Sipadan Scuba we have a team of the highest qualified cave diving instructors in Asia. We can conduct the full range of cave diving courses up to Level
- New Movie: Baixa do Ambrósio
Baixa do Ambrósio...
- New Divesite: Three coral bommies and its many colorful inhabitants have named this spot the Colours.
The Colours are three bommies that are home to an amazing amount of different species of fish life, hence the name the 'Colours'. This dive is particularly good for people who enjoy an easy, shallow d
- New Movie: Aliwal Shoal
Aliwal Shoal is a small submerged reef which has become famous for the thousands of ragged tooth sharks that live here in winter....
- New Message: Diving at dive site Three Pools near the Oasis
Three sandy pools, often referred to as South Oasis, interconnected by saddles of coral form the entry and exit point for this dive. Outside of the third pool a young resident napoleon fish might catc
- New Photo: Mala
Mala is an area known for its geological lava formations and larger fish such as angel sharks....
- New Divesite: Dolphin Point is a great hard and soft coral dive in the north of Hayman Island, Whitsundays.
On the northern part of Hayman Island, the most northern island of the Cumberland Island group, you'll find dive site Dolphin Point. This spot offers a great diversity of reef fish and invertebrates.
- New Message: Limestone Reef is a shallow reef providing a great diversity of sea life, corals and sponges.
Supermarket Reef, sometimes called Limestone Reef, is located in Limestone Bay on the southeastern side of Water Island, about a mile from St. Thomas. The reef is somewhat unusual for this area becaus
- New Movie: Critter Hunt
Divers will be awarded with spotting, searching and hunting for a wide range of critters....
- New Message:
A giant bronze submerged statue in honour of Dario Gonzatii, scuba diving pioneer who dived in these waters. Now a monument to all those who devote their lives to the ocean. Surreal, beautiful statue
- New Movie: Coral Fan Garden
- New Movie: Rosalie Moller
Diving at wreck the Rosalie Moller...
- New Message: Mary's Place is a phenomenal wall dive filled with black corals and fish built in between a vertical fault.
Mary's Place is Roatan's most famous site and it is stunning. There is a canyon formed when a peninsula of the wall cracked away from the main wall. You swim into the canyon at 90ft, passing b
- New Photo: Kai Islands
The Kai Islands is one of Indonesia's unexplored dive frontiers....
- New Message: The Bay of Meloneras is a popular bay perfect for snorkeling, trainee divers and other water activities.
Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas and Meloneras are the most popular tourist areas on Gran Canaria, because of the dunes and the big sandy beaches which fringe them. However all this sand mens that the scu
- New Message: South of Vaadhoo Kando, north of the island Velassaru are some excellent caves named Velassaru Caves.
Attracted by one cave after another we are gliding with the current from one washout to the next. The Vellasaru Caves are reaching up smoothly to very shallow depths and we are able to enjoy all the f
- New Photo: Light House East
Lighthouse is one of the top muck diving sites in Cabilao with chances of spotting pipefish and nudibranchs....
- New Photo: Aida
Situated at a very steep angle, the Aida is a popular wreck while diving Big Brother, Red Sea. ...
- New Photo: Komati Springs
Komati Springs is a famous inland freshwater recreationals and technical dive site. ...
- New Photo: Coral Gardens East and West
The Coral Garden East and West offer diving amongst excellent examples of hard and soft corals....
- New Photo: Empire Tana (Lees Wreck)
The Empire Tana or Lees Wreck is one of North Ireland's most popular diving spots....
- New Photo: Puertito
El Puertito is a quiet town northwest of Los Christianos with shallow diving at a rich underwater habitat....
- New Photo: Fantasea Reef
At Fantasy Reef you can see many hugged boulders separated by valleys full of coral and marine life....
- New Photo: Bajon del Rio
El Bajon del Rio is one of the more popular dives at a landscape of volcanic rocks in the form of toadstools or mushrooms....