Sviluppo Siti Internet Professionali a Genova | Realizzazione Siti Web Ecommerce Milano | Aldersoft Web Design | RSS esterno - testo e immagini
RSS esterno - testo e immagini
- Www Dive Sites RSS Feedhttp://www.greatestdivesites.comGreatestDiveSites Www
- New Message: Manta Point is a place west of Nusa Penida where planktonic activity is high attracting many huge manta rays.
Various dive centers, amongst others in Sanur, organise day trips to this dive spot. Sometimes not accessible due to high waves. Manta Point in Nusa Penida is a cleaning station for Manta Rays. You c
- New Divesite: A shallow wreck named Patti hit the reef in 1976.
This cargo vessel struck the reef in dense fog in 1976. The vessel is lying in shallow water and can only be dived when the diving conditions are suitable. Explore the boiler and framework that are ho
- New Movie: Stringer
- New Message: Sardina del Norte is dived in the summer months because then it is the place where Mobulus Rays come to shore to feed.
Sardina del Norte is a road trip from the south of just over an hour. But there are two good reasons to dive there once in a while. In the rare occasions that the south is hit by wind and waves, the n
- New Divesite:
The Western side of shark alley, connecting with Hydro Lab to the east and Caves Sites to the south. A very interesting dive with many options for a tour. Named 'pretenders wreck' for the 45' upside d
- New Divesite: Diving at several other dive sites at Molasses Reef all marked by different marking buoys.
There are several other dive sites, all with its own characteristics and sights that make them special. Dive site Train Wheels is a small wreck of a supply barge that transported train wheels for the
- New Message: Diving Majahuitas is as brilliant as the famous Los Arcos but quieter and a bit further from Puerto Vallarta.
Majahuitas is the perfect option for the whole family. The Sierra Madre mountainside extends directly into the ocean forming lovely multi level walls covered in coral growth. Tons of small, tropical l
- New Movie: Shark Point
Sharkpoint is one of the top dives near Phuket and is known for its incredible and numerous marine life....
- New Divesite: The looted remains of an American B-17 bomber can be found on the sandy bottom offshore Guadalcanal.
Lying on a sandy bottom, the American aircraft B-17 Flying Fortress, is generally intact with only its tail missing (and makes a haven for many fish!) The wing tip starts at a depth of 9m with an abun
- New Movie: Koh Tao
Koh Tao is a backpacker's paradise with some of best scuba diving in the Gulf of Thailand....
- New Message: Kalambuyan Reef is a very healthy reef located quite far away from Coron Town often visited on dive safaris.
Kalumbuyan Reef is a nice reef about 30 minutes past the Okikawa Maru. This diving site is one of the nicest sites in the region and has an amazing diversity of corals and sea life. Photographers will
- New Divesite: The Dodecanese Islands are a set of twelve main islands in the south of the Aegean Sea near Turkey.
The Dodecanese island complex consist out of more than 150 different islands located in the south of the Aegean Sea in between Turkey and Crete. The main twelve islands (Dodecanese Islands literally m
- New Movie: Ko Bida Nai
Ko Bida Nai is a small island with steep underwater walls, pinnacles and sloping reefs....
- New Divesite: Dive site the Borgny provides for some excellent scuba diving on a wreck of about 70 meter long.
The Borgny was sunk on the 22th of February 1918 by a German submarine. She was a Norwegian steam driven merchantman of 1,149 gross tons. She was built in 1909 and measured 228ft long with a 36ft beam
- New Message:
Shallow reef which never fails to deliver when conditions are right.
- New Movie: Gansbaai
- New Divesite: The artificial dive site named Dry Dock consists of a steel construction that was used to get small vessels on shore.
The Dry Dock is a large steel and plywood construction which was originally designed to lift small boats out of the water. It was sunk by La Laguna Dive Center in 1998 to create a man-made reef. The c
- New Message: St Pete Beach Reef is one of the artificial reefs close to shore filled with concrete and rubble from famous bridges.
Getting certified to dive is easy. There's a lot of shops around here that have pools that offer classes. Personally, I would reccomend the shop Mac's Sports in Clearwater. I was certifed
- New Movie: Socorro Islands
A few uninhabited volcanic islands named Socorro Islands offer excellent diving located at more than 300km southwest of San Lucas....
- New Divesite: Used by novice divers and snorkelers, House Reef is a nice dive site to find more common species of fish.
The House Reef is a beach dive that is popular for training dives and night dives. It is also popular with snorkelers. For a shallow reef so close to shore the fish life is surprisingly good with a wi
- New Divesite: Castle Rock is a nice steep and deep rock with fish all around you.
Prone to current, dive site Castle Rock offers excellent visibility. Usually the current flows to the east and is much stronger at the surface than in the deeper water . If you enter in the blue water
- New Movie: Dos Ojos, Two Eyes
Dos Ojos is a great cenote dive named after two cenotes close to eachother that are both circular....
- New Message: El Calamareo, just northeast of Corralejo, is a ten meter high barrier filled with caves, volcanic rocks and fish.
El Calamareo lies northeast of Corralejo approximately 1 kilometer from the coast in the Lanzarote direction. Type of seabed: There is barrier running from east to west with an upper part of volcanic
- New Divesite: Badgat is a famous inland freshwater cave system formed out of one of South Africa's flooded asbestos mines.
Badgat is one of the most popular cave dive sites in South Africa. Please visit Komati Springs for ore information since it was renamed like this in 2002.Scuba divers might spot marine species such as
- New Message: The American Wreck or USS Salute served its final days as a minesweeper during WWII until it struck one in 1945.
The damage caused by the mine is clearly evident. The bow now faces towards the stern. Much of the aft area is still recognizable and the propeller blades can just be seen in the sand. Care should be
- New Movie: Tulamben
Tulamben Bay is one of the most popular dive destinations northeast of Bali, Indonesia....
- New Message: The Taj Mahal is one of the most beautiful cenotes with exceptional light shows and haloclines.
The cenote Taj-Mahal is located 26km//16miles south of Playa del Carmen. This cenote is part of the same cavern system of Chac-Mool. On sunny days you may be witness to a spectacular light show. In th
- New Movie: Cozumel
Cozumel is surrounded with stunning coral reefs and considered as one of the best dive destinations worldwide....
- New Movie: Marfa Point and Cirkewwa
Diving near Marfa Point and Cirkewwa...
- New Message: Diving Director's Bay will treat you with a few large sandy gullies, a mini wall and plenty of marine life.
Directors Bay is a beautiful spot with lots of variety, depending if you go left or right. Be careful if you go right towards Tugboat, there's a current in that direction, so make sure you take note a
- New Photo: Inis Turk
- New Photo: Taka Timur
Selayar East Taka Timur
- New Photo: Daedalus Reef
Diving at Daedalus Reef or Abu el-Kizan
- New Photo: Zonqor Point Tugboats
The wrecks of tug boat St. Micheal and Tug number 10
- New Photo: USS Oriskany
The USS Oriskany CVA-34 is a US Navy aircraft carrier popular by fishermen and (technical) divers.
- New Photo: Garajau Reserve
At the well protected Garajau Marine Nature Reserve you can dive and snorkel with monk seals and dusky groupers.
- New Photo: Mala
Mala is an area known for its geological lava formations and larger fish such as angel sharks.
- New Photo: Kai Islands
The Kai Islands is one of Indonesia's unexplored dive frontiers.
- New Photo: Light House East
Lighthouse is one of the top muck diving sites in Cabilao with chances of spotting pipefish and nudibranchs.
- New Photo: Aida
Situated at a very steep angle, the Aida is a popular wreck while diving Big Brother, Red Sea.